Saturday, December 3, 2011

Boredem 4

I'm very happy that they made it legal in the world that they let me come back an bore you guys! This is just a WASTE OF YOUR FREAKIN TIME! Oh My Gosh! When will you guys learn? Fine just keep reading on you idiots! Really are you expecting me to say something like "An it all went silent" or "And the room went dark" but no! Deal with this LONG BORING NOT SHORT PARAGRAPH! Oh my you sicken me! Either you read on or get away from my LONG BORING NOT SHORT PARAGRAPH! Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Ha! I bet your so Lazy that you didn't read all of the Blah's so go back an read ALL OF THEM! Then you may read on

























Hello again! How are you sunshine? Well your just in luck because today is going to be the longest paragraph ever! ::CAUTION! THIS PARAGRAPH HAS BEEN TOKEN OVER BY NOBODY! YOU MAY NOW SIT BACK AN WATCH THE BEST SONG EVER! "YOU BETTER WATCH OUT YOU BETTER NOT CRY YOU BETTER NOT SHOUT IM TELLING YOU WHY! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU STEP OUT OF LINE ONCE!:: Oh My well this is still the boring paragraph you signed up for so please enjoy the longest boring paragraph ever!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! None of this is supposed to be the opposite of BORING So please don't get excited! Ha i succeed again!You guys just got PUNKED! Stay tuned for the 5th one you boring people!

No comments:

Post a Comment