Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Hatfields and McCoys rant

May I take a minute to say that this mini series was cray-cray? Okay good because it was cray-cray.

First of all, can we take a minute to admire William 'Cap' Hatfield? I mean have you seen him?

Second of all, Jones or Jonsy or what ever his name is, is a player! I mean first Roseanna then Nancy!? And according to history he got married 4 more times!!

Third of all, I was very glad some one finally killed Nancy's second husband who was arresting all the Hatfields
To the guy who killed him:


Lastly, WHY ON EARTH DID THEY KILL COTTON!? This just isn't fair.

Ha, I liked at the end when most of the McCoys when crazy.....

Cottons last words: They horsewaggled me with love.

The Hatfields won, to no ones surprise.

The Hatfields and McCoys officially ruined my life

Gah, the whole time I was watching part 3 I was basically dying





Hope you enjoyed it more then i did ~ Leland xx

No comments:

Post a Comment