Friday, May 18, 2012

Greys Anatomy season finale review

Why Shonda, Why..?

 Long Story Short 
I have writers block, Thanks Shonda, so basically the Plane crashed and Lexie died. I wasn't very happy. In other great news, Cristina found her shoe! Yay.  So Mark told Lexie before she died that they would get out of this mess and get married and have kids, but then she died. Tragic right? Ben and Baily got engaged so i miss Eli more now... Teddy got fired and yea. Callie is waiting for Arizona to come back but she doesn't even know that the plane crashed and she might loose the two people she loves the most. Ooh an the Residents dinner was scary. I just loved how April, Alex, and Avery were trying so hard to get out of it. In Other news, Shonda had me bawling in the floor last night. She really knows how to end a season. Not. Thanks for such a wonderful season Shonda, not. R.I.P Lexie Caroline Grey.

Favorite bits of the night
 Cristina: "I swear when i get out of here i am getting as far away from Seattle Grace Mercy Death as possible"

Meredith: "Cristina, you are my person even tho I'm not yours.

April: I can't eat duck, i had a duck on the farm and it lived in the house
Callie: Get the steak
April: Funny story, i had a cow on the farm
Callie: No Excuses

Cristina: I found it!
Arizona: The First Aid kit?
Cristina: No, my other shoe

Alex: I'll pay one of you 5 bucks to stab me in the face
Callie: I will

Jerry: Whats funny?
Arizona: I'm married to an orthopedic surgeon and i'm sitting here staring at my bone.




 I don't know if i can watch next season.
 R.I.P Lexie Caroline Grey ) :




Hope you enjoyed it xx

1 comment:

  1. Ah Leeland, I sense a kindred spirit of humor that surpasses anyone I have come across before. My favorite line was about being married to an orthopedic surgeon. I’ll watch next season, but I may not like it. I don’t even care about the new interns, and they are getting rid of the veterans. I did find it convenient that I can watch commercial free in the morning and still watch one of my favorite shows. I started watching my shows before I go to work because I save about 20 minutes because I can watch commercial free with Auto Hop on my PrimeTime Anytime recordings. It was disturbing though to eat my breakfast while watching all of that bloody gore.

    ReplyDelete