Saturday, December 3, 2011

Boredem

Blah Blah Blah don't know what to write here so I'm just going to bore you guys with words in this BIG EMPTY SPACE an maybe even excite you guys with CAPITOL LETTERS and i know that in the end i have to come up with A BIG HAPPY ENDING or maybe just end it or maybe never end it? Just Go on n on and bore you guys with words? Yes i think I'll do that! I bet you guys are expecting a big ending like walking in to a sunset or a shoot out kind of ending? Ooh Maybe just like nothing? Yea that sound like a GREAT ending! You guys are expecting me to start a great story like a romantic or murderous story? But no! I'm just going to go on an on about nothing an your probably sitting here wasting you time reading nothing? Yes i fooled all of YOU! There's no happy ending here just boring words about nothing! Just plain black words sitting on a white piece of the internet yelling "Read me, read me!" And in the end its all for NOTHING! See you just wasted ALL OF YOUR TIME reading all the stuff that took me about 5 minutes to write! SO HAHAHA FOOLED ALL OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment