Thursday, May 17, 2012

NCIS:Los Angeles and NCIS Finale reveiw

This is going to be quick


NCIS
So Erm, don't hurt me but i only watched the last 20 minutes haha. Okay so on other news the NCIS building blew up! Palmer got married, i think and DUCKY IS DEAD. Why Ducky, why?



NCIS: Los Angeles
Renko.Is.Dead.
He's the only other person i wanted with Kensi. He just died in front of her. Oh But Deeks was to sweet. Sam almost dying had me on the verge of tears. Callen had me very mad the whole episode for some strange reason. And then we find out the same guy who killed Renko also killed Dom!? Gah. Oh and Hunter is dead, finally.

Favorite bits of the night
  • Hetty: Put that thing away before i take in and shoot the idiot my self
  • Renko: Erm,I say i thank Sam, Callen, and Deeks for saving my life but i can't think of any one else. Kensi: Oh are you sure? *Smirks* Renko: Yea i really can't think of any one else *Smirks*
  • Hunter dying


 Over all they were great finales, every one should win an award for that.





See you soon xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment